Tuesday, October 6, 2015

          Creating something beautiful is it's own reward and there are few activities I can think of to equal it. If you had asked me as a 'teenager about my major objective in life, I may have given a different answer - or for that matter throughout various stages of my long life. Even if you have so many $$$$ you wouldn't give a hoot if you never got another one, “creating” something may be part of your DNA. There are few compulsions as good for the soul or for society in general that are more important!
          If the the three SSS look like $$$, as they did for me, both as an artist and an artists' representative, this article and the others in the series is a primer you should have and read carefully. But that is only one narrow way to view success and there are many others equally relevant, worthwhile and just as much fun.
WANT TO LEARN MORE FROM AN ART REP WHO SOLD ART FOR 20 YEARS?
DONATE WHATEVER YOU THINK THIS GUIDE IS WORTH!
(Article: 3,902 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment